Amazon A to Z is a platform where employees of Amazon can login to view their work account. To Login to Amazon A to Z employee, the employee must have a registered mobile number so that you can be identified through the code sent on your registered number and you can access it with Smartphone or computer.
RELATED POST: HSBC Credit Card | How To Activate HSBC Credit Card
How To Login Amazon A-Z Employee Portal
- Go to www.hub.amazon.work
- Enter your Amazon username in the spaces found at the top of the page.
- Click on the blue “Get Started” button to continue.
- Then enter your registered phone number.
- A verification code will be sent to you through text message in your phone.
- You may also check the “Remember this device” box to skip the code verification next time you login if you will use the same device for the next 30 days.
- If you are using a public computer, don’t check this option.
How To Get Contact Information Of Amazon A to Z
- United States: +1 (888) 892-7180
- United Kingdom: 0808 145 3744 or 020 7855 3100 (Monday-Sunday: 6:00am-7:00pm)
- Canada: 1 877-467-1383
- Costa Rica: 0 800 015 0702
- Czech Republic: 800 701 388 or 228 882 253 (Monday-Sunday: 7:00am-8:00pm)
- Ireland: 1800 947784 or 165 31446 (Monday-Sunday: 6:00am-7:00pm)
- Poland: 80 011 246 76 or 12 881 11 61 (Monday-Sunday: 7:00am-8:00pm)
- South Africa: 080 098 8812 (Monday-Sunday: 8:00am-9:00pm)
- India: Email ERC at Ercemail@example.com
Things You Need To Know About Amazon A to Z Employee Login
- If you did not receive the verification code if you are loggin for the first time, you have to first confirm that you select the phone number registered in your Amazon account and then check if your current cellular plan support text message or you may have run out of SMS credit if you have prepaid text plan.
- Users who have USA or Canadian phone number and do not receive the verification code may have blockec Amazon’s text messages. To unblock and start the service, text “RESUME” to 262966.
- If the password has expired or you cannot remember or it’s showing error, click the “Forgot your password” link and a Pin will be sent to the email address you provided as of the time you sign up Amazon A TO Z account.
- In order to avoid expiration and other issues, ensure you update the [assword every 90 days.
- Finally, the reset Pin is case sensitive so it must be entered exactly as it appears in your email.
- Ensure you use the Pin within 15 minutes of receiving or else it may expire.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.