Amazon web service is a platform that offers flexible, reliable, scalable, easy-to-use and cost-effective cloud computing solutions. Amazon web service is a comprehensive, easy to use computing platform offered Amazon. The platform is developed with a combination of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings.
How To Create Amazon Web Services
- Go to the Amazon Web Services home page.
- Choose Create an AWS Account.
Note: If you’ve signed in to AWS recently, the button might say Sign In to the Console.
- Enter your account information, and then choose Continue.
Important: Be sure that you enter your account information correctly, especially your email address. If you enter your email address incorrectly, you won’t be able to access your account. If Create a new AWS account isn’t visible, first choose Sign in to a different account, and then choose Create a new AWS account.
- Choose Personal or Professional.
Note: Personal accounts and professional accounts have the same features and functions.
- Enter your company or personal information.
- Read and accept the AWS Customer Agreement.
Note: Be sure that you read and understand the terms of the AWS Customer Agreement.
- Choose Create Account and Continue.
You receive an email to confirm that your account is created. You can sign in to your new account using the email address and password you supplied. However, you can’t use AWS services until you finish activating your account.
RELATED POST: Webmoney | Webmoney Transfer| Webmoney Purse
How To Add a Payment Method
- On the Payment Information page, enter the information about your payment method, and then choose Secure Submit.
- Note: If you want to use a different address for your AWS account, choose Use a new address before you choose Secure Submit.
- Verify your phone number
- Choose whether you want to verify your account by Text message (SMS) or a Voice call.
- Choose your country or region code from the list.
- Enter a phone number where you can be reached in the next few minutes.
- Enter the code displayed in the captcha.
- When you’re ready, choose Contact me. In a few moments, an automated system will contact you.
- Note: If you chose to verify your account by SMS, choose Send SMS instead.
- Enter the PIN you receive by text message or voice call, and then choose Continue.
How To Choose Amazon Web Service Support plan
- On the Select a Support Plan page, choose one of the available Support plans.
- Wait for account activation
- After you choose a Support plan, a confirmation page indicates that your account is being activated. Accounts are usually activated within a few minutes, but the process might take up to 24 hours.
- You can sign in to your AWS account during this time. The AWS home page might display a button that shows “Complete Sign Up” during this time, even if you’ve completed all the steps in the sign-up process.
- When your account is fully activated, you’ll receive a confirmation email. After you receive this email, you have full access to all AWS services.
How To Rectify Delays In Account Activation
Account activation can sometimes be delayed. If the process takes more than 24 hours, check the following:
- Finish the account activation process. You might have accidentally closed the window for the sign-up process before you’ve added all the necessary information. To finish the sign-up process, open https://aws-portal.amazon.com/gp/aws/developer/registration/index.html and sign in using the email address and password you chose for the account.
- Check the information associated with your payment method. Check Payment Methods in the AWS Billing and Cost Management console. Fix any errors in the information.
- Contact your financial institution. Financial institutions occasionally reject authorization requests from AWS for various reasons. Contact your payment method’s issuing institution and ask that they approve authorization requests from AWS.
Note: AWS cancels the authorization request as soon as it’s approved by your financial institution. You aren’t charged for authorization requests from AWS. Authorization requests might still appear as a small charge (usually 1 USD) on statements from your financial institution.
- Check your email for requests for additional information. Check your email to see if AWS needs any information from you to complete the activation process.
Try a different browser.
- Contact AWS Support. Contact AWS Support for help. Be sure to mention any troubleshooting steps that you already tried.
Note: Don’t provide sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, in any correspondence with AWS.
Do you have anything to add to this article? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.