Chase bank consist of consumer and commercial banking particularly credit card services whose headquarters is located in Manhattan, New York City. It is a subsidiary of the U.S multinational banking and financial services holding company, JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase has over 200 years of experience in the banking anf financial industry and over millions of Americans, Chase has over 5,000 branch banks around U.S. Applying for chase freedom card online is very easy and more convenient. Customers can be able to manage their account as well as control have control over their money.
After completing Chase Freedom card application, you stand a chance of enjoying the benefits that comes with the card. Such benefits include $100 cash back when you spend $500 in the first 3 months. You can also enjoy 5% cash back in the new bonus categories for every purchase you made that is up to $1500 and so on. Below is the list of benefits that you will have if you apply for Chase Freedom card. How to apply for Chase Freedom card is simple, the step in this article will make things easier for you.
RELATED POST: Ways To Successfully Use iMessage On Windows
Benefits Of Freedom Chase Card
- No annual fee- You won’t have to pay an annual fee for all the great features that come with your Freedom card.
- Cash Back rewards do not expire- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.And there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
- $150 bonus- after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
- 5% cash back- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases, it’s automatic.
- Low intro APR- 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. After that, 17.24%–25.99% variable APR. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.
Steps To Apply For Chase Freedom Card
- Go to Freedom website @ https://creditcards.chase.com/freedom/Default.aspx.
- Click on the green button “Learn More & Apply” found at the upper right side of the page.
- Then in the middle of the page, Click on the green “APPLY NOW” button.
- You will need to provide both your financil and personal information and other neccessary information needed from you.
- Then click on the blue “Next” button to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the remaining application process.
- Go to Chase Freedom FAQ page @ https://creditcards.chase.com/freedom/FAQ.aspx if you enter any problem or want to ask any question.
Do you have anything to add to this article? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.