Disney Visa Credit Card offers 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on everyday card purchases. This means you earn 1 Disney Rewards Dollar for every $100 spent on purchases. There’s no limit to the number of Disney Rewards Dollars you can earn. Redeem toward products and offerings at most Disney locations, including Theme Park tickets, hotel stays, toys and more.
Register Disney Visa Card Account
Its an entitlement for each and every member of disney visa credit card to possess an online position with an account for card updates and direct information. Access all online to pay bills and card online which is the most seamless and trusted way of banking. Get it all done and dusted when;
- You log onto www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/disney
- Go to the login form by navigating to that point
- Ignore the login credentials input and look out for the registration link
- Tap on “Not Enrolled?Sign up Now”
- Enter the registration details
- Verify your account with card details and…
- Setup a new accessible account with Disney
- Disney Credit Card Login
- You can only login your card from chase platform. Log onto the login platform by going back to the Homepage.
- Login from the chase platform first page by inputting your username and password. Once they are related to the prospective account for login, you will be issued into your account instantly.
- No reward limits
- Redeem rewards for theme park tickets, resort stays, Disney dining, Disney merchandise (at Disney stores or with vouchers at participating retailers), Disney and Star Wars movies at participating theaters (must have voucher)
- No blackout dates on Disney vacation packages
- Can transfer more dollars onto existing redemption card
- Rewards expire 5 years from date posted to account
- Minimum $20 in reward dollars to request redemption card
- Minimum $10 in reward dollars to transfer onto existing card
- Can only use sign-up bonus at select participating stores at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney stores and online at DisneyStore.com
- Discounts don’t count toward tickets, gift certificates, gift cards, park admission, arcades, Disney Dollars, outdoor vendors, photos or other non-eligible merchandise
- Must spend at least $50 per transaction to receive merchandise discounts
- Disney redemption card required to redeem reward dollars (must order online three weeks in advance or go to special location in parks to get card)
- Only two redemption cards per account
- Redemption cards and vouchers expire after a year, but you may transfer rewards to new card before it expires
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.