Workplace by Facebook is a collaboration and communication tool that connects employees to one another via an internal social network. Companies pay by the user to set up a private version of Facebook for their employees. With the ability to manage how groups are created, companies can create a network that is tailored to their specific needs.
Facebook Workplace App Download
Android users can get facebook workplace app on Google play store while iOS users can get facebook for work app on app store. But if you don’t know how the Google play store and app store function, then you can just follow the simple steps below.
- For workplace app facebook download for android, Visit Google play store
- On the search box type Workplace by Facebook and search.
- From the list of result, select Workplace by Facebook app
- Download and install Workplace by Facebook app on your Android device. Here is a direct link to download Workplace by
- Facebook app from Google Play store.
- While for facebook workplace app download for iOS device, visit iTunes or Play app on your device.
- Use the search box to search for Workplace by Facebook app.
- Then select, download and install workplace facebook app to your iOS device.
- Here is a Download link for iOS.
How To Activate Facebook Workplace profile
If you have a company email address, look out for an email inviting you to join Workplace. Click on the link and follow directions to activate your profile. You can also download the directions to activate your profile here.
If you don’t have a company email, your employer probably supplied you with an access code. Follow these instructions to activate your profile:
- Go to the Workplace.com website and click on “Login” from the upper right hand corner. If accessing from mobile, select login from the menu at the top right.
- Select “Create an Account with an Access Code”.
- Enter your access code.
- Set your username and create a unique password.
- Join groups and follow your colleagues
What Can You do on Workplace by Facebook?
Remember that Workplace looks and functions like Facebook. If you know how to navigate Facebook, you’ll know to navigate Workplace.
Like Facebook, Workplace offers Live Video, News Feed, Groups, Messenger, Reactions, Search, and Trending Posts. In addition to the regular Facebook, Workplace has a dashboard with analytics, integration, single sign-on, and identity providers that companies can use to integrate Workplace with their existing IT systems.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.