Dropbox is a file hosting service that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, client software and personal cloud. It’s headquarters is in San Francisco, California. Sign up to Dropbox account with the steps below.
Dropbox Account Registration Steps
- Go to Dropbox sign up page @ www.dropbox.com
- Next, click on the Sign In link.
- Informations such as your First and Last name will be needed.
- Also enter your Email address and Password.
- Agree to their terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on “Create Account”.
How To Login Dropbox
- Visit www.dropbox.com
- Then click on Sign In.
- Next, enter your email address and password.
- Finally, click on Sign In link
Benefits Of Dropbox Account
- Dropbox allows users to create account on their personal computers, which
- Dropbox then synchronizes so that it can appears to be the same folder with the same contents regardless of which
device is used to view it.
- You can have more access to dropbox with the dropbox app and through their official website.
- Back up all your files through dropbox cloud storage.
- The desktop client cannot stop you to have access on individual file size.
- Dropbox offers it users that use basic an initial 2GB of free online storage space.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.