For you start streaming live on facebook, you must have a facebook account. Facebook live streaming allows users to broadcast from their mobile phones to their Facebook news feed and this is easy just follow the steps below to start live streaming on facebook.
Steps On How You Start Streaming Live On Facebook
- First, login to your Facebook account, then on the top of the posting field you will found make post, photo|video album and live video then click on the live video to start streaming live on facebook.
- Click on the Live video option and a pop up notice will appear requesting you to give permission to your microphone and camera and then click on Allow button.
- Then configure the settings of your stream, then decide whether it will be private or public stream.
- Add a description or write something in the post after configuring the setting.
- You can now get ready to start streaming and then click on “Go Live” button.
How To Join Facebook Live
If you want to join someone’s live video broadcast or if your friend is live on facebook then your friend must invite you to go live with them and then click on the window you appear in to leave the broadcast.