Google Drive login helps users to view the latest version of journal entries and it can be accessed using the desktop, from online or even through the Google Drive app .This Google Drive is the safest for all your files like your video, photos and documents. All this files are backed up safely so that you can’t loose them. You can also invite friends to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
RELATED POST : Create Google My Business Page – Put Your Business on Google
Google Drive also offers users access to 15GB free storage across Google’s most popular products and services such as Drive, Gmail and Google photos that you can use to create, add, upload files, search, add files that people sahre with a convenient and faster manner, drag and drop files and folders and also improve accessibility with a screen reader etc.
Google drive offers users free cloud storage that allows them to store and organize all their files online and once you download and install Google drive app, you will get free cloud storage that will allow you to keep your files safe and to have easy access to them from anywhere at any time.
This article provides all th information needed for you to login to your Google Drive account.
How To Login To Google Drive With A Computer Or Mobile device
- Visit https://www.google.com/drive/download to download the Google drive App
- Click on the Google Drive app icon on your desktop or laptop or phone once the application has been successfully downloaded and installed.
- Then enter your email address in the space provided.
- Enter your password in the space provided.
- Finally, click on Login.
How To Login To Google Drive Online
- Visit https://www.google.com/drive with your browser.
- At the center of the page, click on the blue button that says “Go to Google”.
- Enter your email address in the space provided.
- Then enter your password in the space provide.
- Lastly, click on Login.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.