Lemon is a citrus fruit that contains Vitamin c which is very beneficial to the body. Lemon juice is the Juice extracted from the lemon and by drinking lemon juice with warm water, you will be doing your self a great favour. Lemon Juice with warm water has numerous health benefits and some of it is listed in this article.
Health Benefits Of Lemon Juice With Warm Water
- Lemon juice with warm water is also good for your dental health as it helps with toothache and prevents gingivitis.
- Lemon juice with warm water helps in quick weight loss as it promotes digestion and increases the metabolic rate.
- Lemon’s anti-inflammatory properties help in fighting respiratory tract infections, sore throat and inflammation of tonsils.
- The lemon juice used to make warm lemon water is beneficial for the removal of uric acid in the body so that the Joints will be healthy. Uric acid needs to be removed effectively otherwise it risks being deposited in the joints, which can cause arthritic pain.
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session.
- It keeps the kidneys healthy, which are continuously carrying out the filtration process. It will flush out harmful toxins from the kidneys, which would otherwise accumulate and lead to the development of kidney stones.
- It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver In case of heartburn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief.
- Vitamin C found in lemons may help reduce skin wrinkling, dry skin from aging, and damage from the sun. How water improves skin is controversial, but one thing is certain. If your skin loses moisture, it becomes dry and prone to wrinkles.
- The ascorbic acid found in lemons does more than fight off nasty infections; it promotes the wound healing process as well. It is useful for processes in the body such as tissue and bone repair that is necessary for recovery after the body undergoes physical injury.
- You might avoid bad breath by drinking a glass of lemon water after meals and first thing in the morning. Lemon is thought to stimulate saliva and water also helps prevent a dry mouth, which can lead to bad breath caused by bacteria.
- It protects the heart against the consequences of higher cholesterol levels and maintains the elasticity of the blood vessels to prevent diseases like arteriosclerosis.
Do you have anything to add to this article? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.