Most people have dark circles around their eyes and this may be caused as a result of various reasons. So if you are among those people who that are having this problem, then follow any of the various procedure below to remove the Dark circles around your eyes.
Causes Of Dark Circles Around The Eyes
Dark circle may be caused due to many reasons
- Sleep deprivation
- Nasal allergies
- Eye allergies
- Tiredness and exhaustion
- Constant itching and rubbing due to skin conditions such as eczema
- Exposure to sun especially in the absence of good sunscreen
- Skin irritants in makeup products
Cucumber has skin lightening properties and mild astringent propeties which helps in removing dark circles around the eyes.
- Cut fresh cucumber into slices thick and refrigerate if for about 30 minutes.
- Place two slices on the eyes, make sure they covered the affected area.
- Leave the cucumber for 10 mins and then wash your eyes with cold water.
- Do it twice a day for about a week
Honey is a powerhouse of antioxidants and nourishing components. It makes the skin soft and also provides it with skin food that it needs. Honey is very good in removing dark circles around the eyes.
- Apply a thin layer of this honey on the affected area of your eye
- Then leave it for 10-20 minutes and then rinse them.
This Jojoba oil has a skin rejuvenating properties that helps to improve health and colour of a dull under nourished skin under the eyes. It also has a fatty acid that nourishes and hydrate the skin.
- Apply the oil on the affected part of your eyes
- Message for about a minute or two.
- Leave it on overnight and hen wash it in the morning.
- Do these everyday before going to bed.
Kalonji Oil also known as Black seed oil has an inflammatory and antioxidant properties that is widely used for skin disorders and it is very good in removing dark circles.
- Mix the 2-3 drops of Kalonji oil with half teaspoon of honey and apply it around the eyes.
- Leaave it for 10-15 mins and then rinse it with water.
- Do these once everyday.
Milk contains lactic acid whic helps to improve smoothness, thickness and firmness of the skin. This lactic acid also removes fine lines and wrinkles and as such it is very good in removing of dark circles.
- Dip a cotton ball in a bowl of cold milk.
- Place the cotton ball in the affected area of the eyes.
- Leave for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Do it every day for two weeks
Olive oil contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Olive is good in removing dark circles around the eyes because it nourishes and hydrates the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Mix a few drop of virgin olive oil and a pinch of tumeric.
- Apply in the oil around the eyes and massage in a circular motion for a 1-2 minutes with ring finger.
- Then leave it for overnight.
- Do these every night before going to bed.
Sweet Almond Oil
Almonds are good source of viatmin E and the oil has an emolient properties which make the skin soft and supple. Make sure you use sweet Almond instead of the bitter Almond because it is not use for the skin.
- Apply a few drops of the sweet
- Almond oil on the dark circles and massage it gently.
- Leave it all through the night and wash it in the morning.
Apple Cider Vinegar
This Apple Cider Vinegar contains minerals, enzymes and vitamins that helps to rejuvenate and replenish the area around the eyes.
- Dip the Q-tip in the Apple cider vinegar and apply it under the eyes.
- Allow it to dry naturally.
- Repeat the procedure twice a day.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera contains a nourishing properties that helps to reduce the pigmentation under the eye and make the sensitive skin in that area very healthier. Aloe vera soothes the skin and hydrates it.
- Apply the Aloe vera gel under the eyes and then massage it for a few seconds.
- Leave it for 10-12 minutes and then clean it with a moist cotton pad.
- Repeat the procedure once during the day and once before going to bed.
This oil contains a nourishing and moisturizing properties and helps to promote the skin health and reduces dark circle.
- Apply the oil on the skin around the eyes.
- Massage very gently in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions for a few minutes.
- Leave it overnight.
- Do this every night before going to bed.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.