Paytm is best e-Commerce market in India where you can do numerous kind of transaction. Such transaction like recharge mobile phone, book movie tickets, book flight tickets, send or accept payments and pay for many services. As a new user to Paytm this article is for you. This Guide will direct you on how to create paytm account both on PC and Mobile and how to add money to paytm wallet. To Register paytm account follow the below step by step guide.
How To Register PayTM Account | Register PayTM on Computer
- Visit Paytm official site at PayTM.com.
- Locate and click on paytm Login/Sign Up.
- On the pop up window, click on sign up.
- Proceed to fill the form with your mobile number, email (optional) and password.
- Click on Create your Paytm Wallet button.
- Your Account is ready. Login with your Phone number or Email then Password.
You have successfully completed the requirement to Register Paytm account Using PC. What is left undone is how to add money to paytm wallet. Before that, lets look at How to Create Paytm account on mobile.
How To Register PayTM Account on Mobile
- Launch Google pay store on mobile.
- Search for Paytm on the search box or click here.
- Download and Install the app on your mobile.
- Launch the paytm app.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Type your email address (optional).
- Create a strong password for your Paytm Login.
- Click on “Create Your Paytm Wallet” Button.
- Your paytm account is ready.
- You can proceed to Sign in to Paytm with your details.
How To Add Money To PayTM Wallet On Mobile
- On your PayTM account, locate and click Add Money.
- Specify the amount you wish to add.
- Select from the option, Add money.
- You will require to choose a payment method.
- Choose the convenient option from the list. This could be “using debit/credit card or net banking”
- When you have successfully added money to your wallet. You can transact with your paytm account.
Do you have anything to add to this article? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.