Bitmoji lets you create a cartoon avatar of yourself. You can then use your avatar as a consistent profile picture across all your favorite apps. Bitmoji is owned by Snap Inc., the same company that’s behind Snapchat. Snap bought Bitmoji for more than $100 million in 2016. Have you ever wished you could use a personalized cartoon image as your profile picture on social media? It’s easier than you think.
You just need to understand everything there is to know about Bitmoji. And this article explains what Bitmoji are and how you can create your own. Bitmoji is available in the Chrome Web Store, and there’s a Bitmoji app available for Android and iOS. You can also access your Bitmoji account via a web app.
How To Create Bitmoji
- Open the Bitmoji app. It’s the green icon with a white winking chat bubble on the home screen or in the app drawer.
This method will delete your current Bitmoji so you can create a new one. It’s not possible to have two Bitmoji avatars connected to one account.
If you’re new to Bitmoji, see How to Use Bitmoji.
- Click on the gear icon found at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Click on Reset Avatar and a confirmation message will appear.
- Click OK to confirm and You’ll be redirected to the gender selection screen so you can start anew.
- Select a gender and You won’t be able to change this later without resetting your account.
- Select a Bitmoji style. Choose a Bitmoji or Bitstrips Style avatar. Here’s the difference between the two:
- Bitmoji-style is simpler and more cartoonish.
- Bitstrips-style has more customization options and looks a little bit more realistic.
- Customize your Bitmoji’s face and hair. As you tap through features, the preview of your avatar will update. Tap the arrow at the top-right corner of the screen to continue through options until you reach the “Save and Pick Outfit” screen.
- Click Save and Pick Outfit.
- Select an outfit by Tapping an outfit will display a preview of your avatar wearing that outfit.
- Click the checkmark at the top-right corner of the screen to save your character. Your new Bitmoji is ready to use.
Do you have anything to add to this article? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.