Geico is an insurance company that sells automobile insurance across the United States. It is easily recognized for the Gecko used in its commercials – think about the cavemen that were used in their info-commercials. Geico is one of the top insurance providers in the U.S. with over 9 million customers to date.
Geico has been around since 1936. It was started by Leo and Lillian Goodwin, and Philip Carlton. Initially, the company only offered automobile insurance to the families and employees of the federal government. The company was located in Washington DC, due to the large amount of federal employees in the region.
In 1948, David Lloyd Kreeger bought Geico, along with a group of investors, and help transition the company into a mainstream automobile agency. Geico has also sold homeowners insurance and life insurance, but automobile insurance has always been its main focus. The company is currently owned by Berkshire Hathaway, a public company that is the parent company for many companies. Learn how to create Geico Insurance login account in this article with the following step below
RELATED POST: How To Login Travelers Insurance @ www.travelers.com
How To Create Geico Login Account
- Click on the link to create your new account.
- A Geico registration form will appear for you to fill in your details.
- Enter your policcy number and if you don’t know your policy number then the image below will help you to identify your policy number.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Type in your 5 digit Mailing Zip code.
- Click continues button and follow all the instructions provided for you to complete your sign up process.
- Finally, click on Login once you have created your account to apply for the auto loan online.
Geico Insurance Login @ www.geico.com
- Go to your web browser and enter www.geico.com
- Then on the homepage, click on the Login button found at the top right side of the page.
- Enter your login details when the login page opens.
- Choose an option from the drop down menu.
- Enter your User ID in the space provided.
- Enter your password.
- Check the “Remember me” box which is optional.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be successfully logged into your account after providing your login details correctly.
Do you have anything to add to this article? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.