OkCupid is an American-based, internationally operating online dating, friendship, and social networking website that features multiple-choice questions in order to match members. It is supported by advertisements and paying users who do not see ads. Create OkCupid account with the step below.
RELATED POST: SingleMuslim.com | How To Sign Up SingleMuslim
How To Create OkCupid.com Account
- Go to www.okcupid.com in your web browser. You only need to enter your orientation and gender, and then click Continue. The first step is that easy!
- You then need to enter a little more information about yourself, including your birthdate, country, ZIP code, and email. You can also choose to sign in through Facebook for this step, knowing that OkCupid will never post to your Facebook account. Select
- Connect to sign up through Facebook, or enter your information and select Next.
- Next, you must choose a username and password for your account.
- Remember, your username is how other OkCupid users will identify you, so make sure you choose carefully. You also cannot change your username on OkCupid without deleting your account and starting over, unless you upgrade to an A-List account.
- Choose your name, enter a password, and click Done!
- Next, you have the opportunity to Kickstart your profile. Add a profile photo for other users to see what you look like.
- Remember that choosing a great photo will increase your chances of other users viewing your profile. You can also enter some basic “About Me” information so that other OkCupid users can get a feel for what you’re like the instant they see you.
- You can skip this step at any time by selecting Skip > in the top right corner of the screen. Once you have entered your information and have selected a photo, click Done.
- You will then be asked 7 Yes or No questions about yourself to determine who your initial matches will be.
- Remember to answer each question as honestly as possible to get better matches.
- The last step is to “like” 3 other users. On OkCupid, a “Like” notifies a user that you have seen their profile and you like what you see. By doing this 3 times, OkCupid gets a feel for your type, and can help find you better matches.
- To “Like” someone, simply click the faded star under their name to turn it into a yellow star. You can also skip this step at any time.
- Alright! You’ve successfully navigated the OkCupid Sign Up process! Now, it’s time to learn how to start using OkCupid in our next tutorial.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.