Google Keyboard which can also be referred to as GBoard can be used in iPhone and Android phone. Google keyboard has Glide tying, voice typing, Speed, relibility and many more. This article serves as a guide on how you can download Google keyboard on your phone and how you can also use the Google keyboard on your phone.
RELATED POST: How To Deactivate Google Account | Delete Google Account
Steps To Download And Use Google Keyboard On Your Phone
- First, launch the Google play store app on your phone.
- Search for Google keyboard.
- Then install the Google keyboard.
- Go to your phone settings after downloading.
- In the keyboard and input section, enter the current keyboard option and choose the Google keyboard from the options.
- Finally, the Google keyboard is selected as your default keyboard.
Important Features Of Google Keyboard
- One Hand Mode
This is for people that like typing with only one hand. So follow the steps to activate it.
- Long press on the comma or enter key.
- Look for the icon with a hand holding a phone
- The keyboard will shift over to the left or right.
- Number Pad Layout
Activate these number pad to make use of numbers, figures and mathematical symbols.
- Click on the special character key on the keyboard.
- Type the key to the left of the space bar.
- Themes And Borders
To add beauty to the Google keyboard, use a theme different from the default white theme.
- Go to the “Preference” menu in the keyboard settings.
- You will have a set of coloured keyboard themes to select from on the new Android keyboard of version 5.1 or newer.
- Choose the theme and boarder you want.
- Keyboard Heights Adjustment
You can adjust the keyboard heights to the one you want.
- Go to “Preference” in the keyboard settings.
- Found and click on “Keyboard heights”.
- Choose the height you want from the short, mid-short, normal, mid-tall and tall.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.