Fiverr is a freelancing Platform where people who are talented in one or more things can advertise their talent and utilize it to earn money. There is no limit to your earning fiverr as the least earn is $5. On this wonderful income earning site there are several categories of skillful job offers that can enable one work digitally at the convenient of their home or office.
I will take you through how to transfer your earnings on fiverr to your payoneer account. There are other ways of withdrawing your fiverr earning. Most of them like paypal might not allow you withdraw your earn as a physical cash/money.
Payoneer mastercard withdrawal is more convenient as it can be used in almost all part of the world. It allows you withdraw your funds on ATM machines as physical cash.
Steps to Connect fiverr Revenue to Payoneer master card
If you already have a payoneer account then follow the steps below but if you don’t have one then follow this link Sign Up Payoneer Account for a Guide to creating a payoneer account.
- Login to your fiverr account. On the menu items click on “selling”, a drop down will show, select “Earnings”
- A new page will display, where you will have options to choose how you wish to withdraw your revenue. Click on “Fiverr Revenue Card” as shown below.
- Check your email you will receive a mail from fiverr. Read careful. After which click on “click here” as shown below.
- You will be redirect to fiverr page where you will see “Get Started” button on green. Click on it to proceed.
- You will be redirected to Payoneer official sign up page where you will be request to create new account or login if you have an existing account.
- If you have an existing payoneer account, sign in with your detail to connect your fiverr to payoneer account. You are good to go.
See Also : How to sign up for Payoneer account
Do you have anything to add to this article? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on