WestNet is an Australian telecommunications company that has it’s headquarters located at perth. This article serves as a guide on how you can login to WestNet email and how you can reset your WestNet webmail login password.
How To Login To WestNet Email
- Visit www.westnet.com
- On the WestNet homepage, click on the webmail icon found at the top right corner before the My Account icon.
- Enter your full Westnet email, once the Westnet wemail login page opens.
- Then enter your login password.
- Click on the login button and your Westnet webmail inbox will open.
- To keep your Westnet webmail inbox login safe, ensure that you sign out after accessing your email.
WestNet Webmail Login Password Reset
- First, login to your “MyAccount”
- Then click on the “MyAccount” button.
- Enter your username and password when the login page for MyAccount opens.
- Tick next to show Password, this will reveal your password so you can double check if you are uncertain about your password.
- Click on the pink Login button.
- Click on your email tab to change your password.
- Then proceed to change your password.
- Make sure to save the new password.
How To Remove An Existing WestNet Email Address
- You can’t delete a mailbox that is also the username for an internet service. If you wish to change a username, please call us on 1300 786 068. However, you may delete additional mailboxes.
Please note: Be sure to back up any important emails before deleting a mailbox as they cannot be recovered.
- Log in to MyAccount and select My Products from the navigation bar. If you’re on a mobile device and you don’t see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- Select Email and then select Add/remove a mailbox from the Actions menu. If you’re on a mobile device and you don’t see the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled Email actions to show it.
- You’ll see a list of your current mailboxes. To remove an existing mailbox, click Remove.
- Enter the password for the mailbox, and then click Remove Email.
- The mailbox will stop working almost immediately, however it may take a few hours to disappear from MyAccount.
How To Contact WestNet Contact Information
To contact WestNet email login help center, use the following information below
- Help center: https://myaccount3.westnet.com.au/help/askus
- For support: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Telephone: 1300 786 068
- For billing: email@example.com or call 1300 786 068
Do you have anything to add to this article? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.