Chase bank checking account is a more secured way to make payment than cash. A checking account makes it easy to keep accurate financial records, pay bills and provide proof of payment. To open chase checking account requires
you must ensure you’re financially stable.
Chase bank has been ranked one of leading US bank in 2017. Chase online checking account is considered a good
option to choose if you wish to open a checking account.
To open chase new checking account, check the requirements to open a chase bank account in this post
and then follow the steps provided.
Chase Checking Account Requirements
These requirements are the same when you want to either open chase checking account online and to open a checking account in person.
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID
- Contact information — name, address, email address, phone number
- Money for an opening deposit
Guide To Open Chase Checking Account Online
Are you planning to open chase checking account but don’t know the process. Follow the steps below to successfully
open a chase bank online checking account.
- Get the chase checking account requirements mention above ready.
- Go to Chase website and Fill Out an Online Application With your Personal Details to open a bank account online.
First, Enter your ZIP code and indicate whether you’re starting a new application or completing an application you previously saved.
- You can as well, Enter your coupon code if you have one, then indicate whether you’re a new or existing Chase customer.
- You will Provide your contact information, Social Security number, date of birth and other details. Then answer questions regarding your citizenship. Lastly, you will provide details about your employment, income, assets and liabilities.
- To complete your chase new checking account opening, you would have to fund your new Chase checking account with the minimum required deposit. The amount varies depending on the chase checking account options you wish to open. The opening deposit can be made through electronic transfer from another bank. After this, then you will be able to confirm your application to be approved by the bank.
Chase Checking Account Options
Chase offers four different checking account options for civilians. Below are the list of chase bank checking options.
- Chase Premier Plus Checking
- Chase Total Checking
- Chase Student Checking
- Chase Premier Platinum Checking
No matter what checking account you choose, know that it’s an essential banking tool that you’ll
likely use every day.
Contact Chase Customer Service for Help
If you’re not sure which Chase checking account is right for you or if you need help with your application, you
can get some guidance from a Chase representative. See Full detailed Chase Bank Customer Service Contacts.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on