Money transfer generally refers to cashless modes of payment or payment systems. Quickteller offers receipt of Western Union Money Transfers from your loved ones and associates “in the abroad.” As long as you have a GTBank, StanbicIBTC, Wema or Skye Bank account, you can have the funds transferred into your accounts in Naira equivalent.
Western Union International Money Transfer is a global money transfer company with more then 480,000 agent locations scattered over 200 countries. The Western Union Service is a quick and reliable means of sending and receiving money all around the world.
Today with over 500.000 Agent locations worldwide in over 200 countries and territories, millions of people trust Western Union to send and receive money worldwide.
Count on Western Union when you need to send money fast. Your Receiver can pick up the money at any participating Agent location in Nigeria. Your money is generally availabile for pickup within minutes.*
Funds generally available in minutes subject to terms and conditions of service, including Agent location hours and differences in time zones.
You can pick up money at any participating Agent location in the city selected by the Sender. Be sure to check the status of your money transfer using the MTCN number to be sure it is ready to pick up.
RELATED POST: Royal Bank Of Canada Card Activation Procedure
How To Receive Western Union Money Transfer Through Quickteller
To receive western union money transfer through Quickteller, the following steps below will help you to do that.
- Log on to Quickteller.com
- Click the on the Send and Receive Money tile
- Click the Western Union tile
- Select your bank, either GTBank, StanbicIBTC or Wema bank
- Under “Choose currency”
- Click “Receive money now” and the Western Union – Receive Money data page opens
- Now carefully enter the following details:
- The MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) as provided by the sender
- Sender’s Country
- Receiving account number i.e. your bank account number where you wish to receive the funds
- Receiving account type i.e. either current or savings
- Expected Amount in the currency as provided by the sender
- Under Receiving Currency leave the name of the bank and the currency as default.
- First Name (Receiving Account) which is your account first name as it appears at your bank
- Surname (Receiving Account) which is your account surname as it appears at your bank
- Mobile Number – your mobile number
- Answer to test question as provided by the sender
- Click “Continue”
- Confirm the details provided
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.