Line is a messaging app offers virtual stickers, animated emojis, and games. In some ways it’s similar to services like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, At the same time it’s so much more than these services, offering its users a way to call and message friends, keep up with news and entertainment, order taxis, make mobile payments, find discount vouchers, and stream music.
Line app was created in the wake of the 2011 Japanese Tsunami. As a result of the disaster many normal channels of communication had broken down and the Line app was developed by internet company Naver for its staff as a means of internet-based communication. Naver opened the app to the public in Japan later that year where it quickly became incredibly popular, before gaining traction in other Asian countries.
Create Line account and start enjoying free messaging and calling app. Line is available in Smartphones, tablet, Computers. You can also exchange image, audio, texts and so on. Follow the steps below to make your registration easy.
RELATE POST: Xender App Download | How To Download Xender App On Mobile Device
Line Account Sign Up Procedure
To sign up to line account, the following steps will guide you.
- Download the app if you don’t have on.
- Sign up with the app.
- Verify your mobile number.
- A message will be sent to you, enter the 4 digit code sent to you.
- Enter your Username in the space provided.
- Next, upload your profile pictures and add friends.
- Lastly, click on “Register” to create account.
ALSO READ: Dafabet Account Sign Up | Dafabet Login Steps
Benefits Of Line Account
- Is free to create account with.
- You can purchase stickers for expression in line.
- Line have an app that facilities group calls with up to 200 members.
- Line application also makes free voice and video calls and a lot more.
- You can do video conferences in line.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.