ooVoo is an app that lets you make free video calls, voice calls and send instant text messages to your
friends and family. There are many call and messaging app available on app store and Play app but just few of them are unique; Other mobile free video calling and instant messaging apps like Oovoo, imo, Snapchat, viber, Whatsapp are the most trending ones but the most used and preferred is Oovoo app. Oovoo dating site allows users to communicate with family and friends using a webcam. It also includes
a desktop sharing feature that allows you to share the contents on your computer with others. When you enable oovoo desktop screen sharing, everyone that’s part of your video call can see what is on your computer.
How to set up oovoo screen share | share screen on oovoo
- Launch ooVoo and sign in to your account.
- Select the contact with whom you want to start a video call in the “Online” section and then click the “Video Call” icon.
- Click the “Desktop Sharing” icon (This is a hand holding a monitor) to start oovoo screen share. If you are in the side bar view, click the “Actions” menu and click “Start desktop sharing.” Click “OK” to confirm your selection.
- If you are in standard view, the window will automatically change to sidebar view to display your desktop.
- Select the menu “Actions” and choose the contacts you wish to invite to join your ooVoo video call. All
contacts joining the conference video call will be able to see what’s on your computer.
- Select “Actions” and click “Share full desktop” if you want to view your desktop in full screen. Press the “F12” key if you want to return to the normal view.
- Click the “Actions” menu and click “Record video call” if you want to record your Oovoo video call. When prompted, click “OK” to proceed with the recording. When you are done, Select the “Actions” menu and click “Stop.” To view the recorded file, locate it in the “Recorded Files” window.
- Click the “Stop sharing” link to stop Oovoo desktop sharing. Alternatively, click the “Actions” menu and then click “Stop desktop sharing.”
- Click the “Hangup” icon if you want to end your Oovoo video call.
Kindly leave a comment below if this post on Sharing screen on Oovoo was helpful. Please Do well to share with friends. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.