To use WhatsApp on your PC, you need to visit Web.WhatsApp.com for your quick way of sending and receiving WhasApp messages from computer. This Web.WhatsApp.com makes use of QR codes which is a 2D bar code that has the can store much more information than the usual 1D barcode and this stored information can be read or decoded by scanning the QR code with a smartphon application.
Therefore you don’t need an email, username, passwtord to login, the only thing you ned is your smartphone to use the whatsApp web.
Steps To Use WhatsApp On PC
- Visit web.WhatsApp.com using web browser of your choice.
- A QR code will appear on the screen as an image like the one below.
- The QR changes every few seconds because it is dynamic.
- Click on “More option” button at the top right hand side and then click on “WhatApp Web”.
- Then click on “+” sign on your smartphone located at the top right hand corner to open the scanner.
- Once the scanner bar opens, use it to scan the WhatsApp QR Code on your web browser screen to complete the authentication process.
- After you have completed the scanning process, you will see WhatApp web homepage, link the image to enjoy your WhatsApp on your PC.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.