A lot of people have no idea that there is a possibility of using Whatsapp on their mobile device without Sim card. In this article we are going to show you how to use your Whatsapp without your Sim card and Phone number.
RELATED POST: How To Delete Contact From Your Whatsapp
How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card & Phone Number
- First, you need to download and install TextNow App on your Android device.
- After downloading, launch the TextNow App.
- Get a virtual mobile number and you might be asked the area code to get the virtual mobile number.
- Then use your Virtual number for free calls and SMS after getting it.
- Use the virtual number and login to your Whatsapp.
- Use the Verification method “Call me”.
- So whenever you are called, TextNow App will allow you to receive the call.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.