Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 exclusively on iOS.
A version for Android devices was released a year and half later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and apps for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 in April 2016 and October 2016 respectively.
Instagram is distributed through the Apple App Store, Google Play, and Windows Phone Store. Support for the app is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android handsets, while third-party Instagram apps are available for Blackberry 10 and Nokia-Symbian Devices.
The app allows users to upload photos and videos to the service, which can be edited with various filters, and organized with tags and location information. An account’s posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users’ content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can “like” photos, and follow other users to add their content to a feed.
Without wasting much time, you will learn how to register instagram account with the following steps below. By following this step, be rest assured that you will register your instagram account successfully without finding it difficult. Sign up your instagram account NOW.
Instagram Account Registration
- Download the Instagram app. of course you know step one is making sure you have the app on your phone or device. simply go over to google play app store,windows store etc to download the Instagram app and install it, easy and Free.
- Go to www.Instagram.com
- Enter your mobile Number or Email in the spaces provided.
- Enter Your Full Name
- Your Username is also needed.
- Type in your password
- Click On Sign up.
- Sign-up with phone number. If you have phone number click on signup with email or phone number. You will receive a six-digit code by message. Type the code on the area that is needed and now you have to click Next.
- If you did not get the code just press on Resend code, Instagram once again will send you a confirmation code. Find your country then type your cell, click Confirm.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.