Kik Messenger is a free instant messaging and social networking app that uses your smartphone’s data plan or Wi-Fi connection to send messages to other Kik users, bypassing SMS (short message service). It’s available on iOS, Android, and Amazon for Kindle Fire.
Kik is a mobile messaging application that can be used on both android and iPhone. The popular app which is free to use is similar to Viber and WhatsApp but has some additional functions that differentiate it. For example, an internal browser, meaning users are encouraged to spend more time within the app.
How To Create Kik Messenger Account
- You have to download the Kik.com app on your mobile phone through your “app store”
Or click here to download now.
- Then try access App Store and type in Kik in the search box. It will will show in the search results.
- You can now tap the icon and follow the onscreen instructions to install it. Internet connection (network provider or WFI) is really needed while running the installation.
- After installing the application, you can now go to settings for registration and creation of an account.
- You just need to click on ‘’Register’’ on the home screen and follow the onscreen instructions there in.
- Afterwards create the Kik login credentials and a nice username and password which you won’t forget.
- You can also set a profile picture that is only if you like to.
- Proceed to chat and send messages to your friends and loved ones.
RELATED POST: ManyChat For Facebook Messenger Setup | Create ManyChat Account
How To Login Kik Messenger Account
- Go to www.kik.com
- On the homepage, click on the Login link.
- Enter your username and password.
- Finally, click on login to be logged to your account.
Benefits Of Kik Messenger
- Kik preserve users anonymity, such as allowing users to register without providing a telephone number, and preventing users from being located on the service.
- Kik messenger App is available for android, iOS and windows phone , Which is free to download.
- To sign up for kik messenger you must be at least 13 years of age.
- Kik messenger also runs on PC, In case you want to use your PC for kik chatting.
- Kik.com login and kik sign up online is absolutely free here.
How To Block Users On Kik Messenger
To block someone you don’t want to talk to on Kik:
- Tap Settings.
- Select Chat Settings (on your iPhone or Android) or Privacy (on your Windows Phone, Symbian or BlackBerry)
- Select Block List.
- Tap +
- Select the person you want to block.
- Tap Block to confirm
Do you have anything to add to this article? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.