Luno is a Bitcoin company that facilitates bitcoin storage and transactions such as buying, selling and paying through bitcoin wallet services. Luno headquaters is located in London and they operates in South Africa, Singapore, Malaysia, Nigeria, United Kingdom and many other European countries.
Luno also operates exchanges between flat money and bitcoin. To sign up to Luno Bitcoin wallet follow the procedure below.
RELATED POST: How To Create A Google Blog Account Free
Step To Sign Up To Luno Bitcoin Wallet
- Visit www.luno.com/en/signup
- Enter your email address or you can also use the option to sign up with Google or Facebook.
- Select a strong password.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Finally, a link will be sent to your email,click on the link to confirm that you have access to that email.
Luno Account Login Procedure
- Visit www.luno.com/en/login
- Tthen click on the login button.
How To Verify Luno Account
After signing up, Luno requires you to verify your account.
There are different account levels, with deposit and withdrawal limits that apply to each level.
- Level 0: Confirm your email address or sign up with your social media profile
- Level 1: Confirm mobile number and basic personal details.
- Level 2: Submit photo|scan of government-issued ID (accepted documents)
- Level 3: Submit proof of residential address (accepted documents)
How To Fund Luno Account
You will need to fund your Luno account after the account is verified. Follow the steps below.
- Go to Luno website or mobile app.
- Download the app if you dont have the app yet on iOS OR Android.
- On the Menu, select the Wallets and your Local currency wallet and click on Deposit.
- Finally, follow the on screen instructions to complete the remaining process.
How To Withdraw From Luno Account
You can withdraw from local currency from Luno to your bank account once you have sold the digital currency and also ensure that your identity is verified and that your bank is linked to your Luno wallet in order to request for withdrawal.
- First, open the Luno app.
- Then choose the Wallets from the side menu and withdraw on your local currency account.
- You will be prompted to link your bank account if you have not given Luno your bank account details.
- Enter the amount you want to withdrawal
- Choose your bank account and you can also add optional note here for your records.
- Finally, enter your Luno app Pin.
How To Link Your Bank Account On Luno
You can link your Bank account on Luno through website and through the app
- First, go to the Menu> Bneficiaries
- Click on the drop down and select Add Bank Account.
- Enter your country, your name and acount number.
- Enter your bank details and click on Add Bank Account.
Through Mobile Application
- Go to Home> More> Withdraw Money
- Click on Add Beneficiary
- Finally, enter your bank details as requested and click on Next.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.