MyGov is a means to access Australian Government services online. MyGov is a simple and fast and it can be accessed by logging in to my.gov.au with MyGov username.
RELATED POST: How To Register Line Account | Create Line Account
How To Create MyGov Account
- Go my.gov.au
- Then click on Create a myGov account.
- Enter your email address.
- Then click on I accept the myGov.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your email.
- Enter the your confirmation code and then setup your account.
- Confirm the set up oprocedure.
- Finally your account will be registered.
How To Login MyGov Australia
- Visit my.gov.au
- Enter your Username in MyGov username.
- Next, enter your password in the space provided.
- Finally, click on Sign In.
How To Recover MyGov Username
- First, enter your email address.
- Choose if you want to receive a message from email or SMS.
- Your username will be sent to your email if you choose email.
- If you choose SMS, it will be sent in your contact number.
- You can now login with your username.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.