Nigerian Navy Recruitment is going on for members of the public who would like to join the force. This information has been made formal and registration portal opened on July 1, 2017. Interested members of the public are requested to apply online for Nigerian Navy Recruitment on or before Monday, 31st July, 2017 through www.joinnigeriannavvy.com which has been made free for all applicants. it has been noted that aptitude test and screening of applicants certificate will hold on Saturday, 7th October, 2017 starting from 8:00am.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 Registration Guideline
1) Interested Candidates should have the below Educational Background or Qualification in other to Apply:
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Applicants with a higher educational/professional qualification, like HND, BA,/BSC etc are not to apply.
2) Candidates who submit false educational /professional qualification will be withdrawn or dismissed and hand over to Civil Police for prosecution.
3) Applicants must fall between the age group 18 – 22 years for school certification holders and 24 years for candidates with higher qualification.
4) Married or candidates with children are not qualified to join.
5) Applicants are should submit a print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
6) Applicants must be a nationality of Nigeria By Birth
7) Applicants with the below disability are disqualified from participating in the exercise:
- Short sight
- Ear problem
- Previous orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67)
- Fracture Stammering or any natural disability.
8) Note that all applicant who has are convicts by any court of law on criminal charges are not eligible to apply.
9) Applicants will go to their individual recruitment Center with the below documents;
- Copy of Age declaration or birth certificate
- Copy of Credentials.
- Identification letter duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Applicant’s Parent or Guardian should sign Complete Parent Consent form.
- 4 passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in the 3rd paragraph above.
10) Complete and submit Application form online.
DON’T FORGET TO GIVE A FEEDBACK OF YOUR EXPERIENCE AND CHALLENGES BY COMMENTING BELOW