Nordstrom is a departmental stores which began as a shoe retailer but has expanded to handbags, wedding furnishing, home furnishing, cosmetics, clothing, fragrances, jewelry etc. As a customer that have been issued Nordstrom credit card, this is what you should know on how to make Nordstrom credit card payment .
Nordstrom also provides Credit card payment option. The option include
- Nordstrom credit card payment by mail
- Nordstrom credit card payment by phone
- Nordstrom credit card payment in person
- Nordstrom credit card payment through online.
So choose the option that is most suitable for you.
How To Make Nordstrom credit Card Payment By Mail
A paper statement is given to Nordstrom credit card holders at the end of each month of their billing cycle, then fill the tear off section and return it with a payment check in the pre addressed envelope.
If you have Nordstrom store-only credit card, the payment address is Nordstrom, P.O. Box 79137, Phoenix, AZ, 85062-9134.
If you have Nordstrom Visa, then the payment address is, Nordstrom, P.O. Box 79137, Phoenix, AZ, 85062-9137.
How To Make Nordstrom Credit Card Payment By Phone
Nordstrom credit card can be made by phone by contacting their custmer care service phone number for payments by dialing 800-964-1800.
How To Make Nordstrom Credit Card Payment In Person
To do this you have pay your credit card bill at the register in any Nordstrom store.
How To Make Nordstrom Credit Card Payment Online
Through these steps, you can be able to make nordstrom credit card payment online easily.
- Go to Nordstrom credit card login page.
- Once the page is opened, enter your username and password.
- Then locate the bill payment option in the account dashboard.
- Select method of payment which include bank account, debit card or credit card and fill in the associated information.
- Verify the information anf finally click on submit to make your payment.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.