OkCupid is an online dating site which is the first major dating site with an app. OkCupid is the first dating app to introduce 22 gender and 13 orientation options. It was called “revolutionary.” We called it “about time.” OkCupid is the only dating app with thousands of questions on everything from climate change to cilantro that match you on what matters.OkCupid becomes the first major dating site with an app, so daters can connect with matches no matter where they are. Sign Up OkCupid now with the steps below.
RELATED POST: Mail.com Registration | How To Create Mail.com
OkCupid Account Sign Up
- Visit www.okcupid.com in your web browser.
- Then enter your orientation and gender, and then click Continue.
- Information about yourself such as your birthdate, country, ZIP code, and email is needed.
- You can also choose to sign in through Facebook for this step, knowing that OkCupid will never post to your Facebook account.
- Select Connect to sign up through Facebook, or enter your information and select Next.
- Next, enter username and password for your account in the spaces provided.
- Remember, your username is how other OkCupid users will identify you, so make sure you choose carefully. You also cannot change your username on OkCupid without deleting your account and starting over, unless you upgrade to an A-List account. Choose your name, enter a password, and click Done!
- Then add a profile photo for other users to see what you look like. Remember that choosing a great photo will increase your chances of other users viewing your profile. You can also enter some basic “About Me” information so that other OkCupid users can get a feel for what you’re like the instant they see you.
- You can skip this step at any time by selecting Skip > in the top right corner of the screen. Once you have entered your information and have selected a photo, click Done.
- You will then be asked Yes or No questions about yourself, the question is 7 and it will determine who your initial matches will be.
- Remember to answer each question as honestly as possible to get better matches.
- The last step is to “like” 3 other users. On OkCupid, a “Like” notifies a user that you have seen their profile and you like what you see. By doing this 3 times, OkCupid gets a feel for your type, and can help find you better matches.
- To “Like” someone, simply click the faded star under their name to turn it into a yellow star. You can also skip this step at any time.
Alright! You’ve successfully navigated the OkCupid Sign Up process! Now, it’s time to learn how to start using OkCupid in our next tutorial.
Steps To Reactivate Your OkCupid Account
- If you have disabled your account, you can reactivate the account any time you like. To do so, just log into OkCupid with your email address and password. We’ll show a prompt for you to confirm that you would like to reactivate. Click yes and your profile will once again be active and visible on OkCupid.
- If you have deleted your account, you cannot reactivate your account. Deletion is permanent. However, you can create a new account with the same email address if you wish.
Do you have anything to add to this article? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.