OoVoo is a dating site with instant messaging platform & video chat community built by LLC in the year 2007. Oovoo allows users make free video calls, voice calls and send text messages to friends and families. All you need is get a gadget that can go online like PC , smartphones and so on. Then make sure your gadget has a 3G, 4G or WiFi nework and you can stay in touch with your friends at all times.
There are many call and messaging app available on app store and Play app but just few of them are unique; other free video calling and instant messaging apps like Oovoo, imo, Snapchat, viber, Whatsapp are the most trending ones but the most used and preferred is Oovoo app.
How Do I Go About Using OoVoo Without Downloading it?
ooVoo has a web client that you can use without downloading any software. There are many ways to do Oovoo registration for new account and sign in without downloading the app. You can choose to sign up Oovoo with facebook, twitter, google, email or phone.
This guide is for both the cases on how to use Oovoo.com when you have to download Oovoo app or how to use Oovoo without downloading Oovoo app.
OoVoo Sign Up Account With Email Address
These are the steps;
- Visit Oovoo Sign Up Page at app.oovoo.com/Register or click here to open instantly
- Select your mode of registration. if by email then proceed.
- Fill up the form.
- Click on Sign up’. You can change your oovoo ID if you don’t like the one the system gave you as you will always login with the ID.
OoVoo Account Sign Up With Facebook Account
- Open ooVoo website or app after complete installation and click on the ‘Connect with Facebook’ link.
- It will take you to a page where you will enter your Facebook email and password then hit enter.
- Click on ‘Continue as (your first name)’ or edit what you allow oovoo to see about you on the ‘Edit This’ link.
- Start Using Oovoo without downloading the app or with the app Downloaded.
ALSO SEE : How To Download And Use Viber App
Kindly leave a comment below if this post on how to set up oovoo with out downloading the app was helpful. Please Do well to share with friends. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.