Pinterest is an application software system that is designed to discover informations mainly using image. With Pinterest account, you can add video and chat with your followers on your Pinterest account. To delete Pinterest account is free and easy, follow the procedure below to do it.
How To Create Pinterest Account
- Go to pinterest.com/business/create.
Enter your email and a new password.
- Click Create Account.
- After choosing your language and location, add your business name.
Then choose the description that best fits what your business does and add a link to your website.
- Connect your Instagram, YouTube, and/or Etsy accounts. This will ensure that the pins from these sites will be attributed to your business. Plus, you’ll also be able to track related analytics.
- Let Pinterest know if you plan to run ads on the platform.
- Also choose to provide contact information for a rep to get in touch.
- Edit your profile.To get there from the business hub dashboard, click the pencil icon beside your name.
- You may wish to change your profile name, since it automatically pulls from the email you use.
- Add a profile photo that represents your brand. Dimensions should be 165 x 165 pixels. When you fill in the about section, try to include a few keywords. Click Done to save.
- Click Claim in the left-hand menu to claim your website.
- Create a Pinterest Board.
- From you profile, click the plus sign over Create a Board.
- Add a descriptive title. After that, find the board on your profile and click the pencil icon.
- Add a description that includes keywords.
- Choose a category for your board. This helps with SEO.
- Upload a fitting cover photo.
- Create your first Pin.
- From your dashboard, click the plus sign in the upper right corner.
- Add a title and description. Be sure to include keywords and related hashtags.
- Include a destination link. Test to make sure it works, and make sure it corresponds to the pin’s content.
- Upload an image or video. You can crop, trip, and add logos and text in the Pin editor. Make sure you use a high quality file. Find the specs here.
- Hit Publish and choose the board you want to add it to.
Note: Consider installing the Pinterest save button. It helps to easily populate your boards with content from your website or elsewhere. Or try Pinterest Catalogs to turn products into pins all at once.
- Choose a cover photo for you profile.
- From your profile page, click the pencil icon above the image. Pinterest automatically fills it with creative from your pins or your boards. Pick either board or pin creative.
- Soon business will be able to add videos to their covers.
Pinterest Account Deactivation Procedure
- Visit your Pinterest account.
- On top of the page, click on your name, then go to your profile.
- Go to setting where you will see deactivate account found at the bottom.
- Click on deactivate account and choose the reason for deactivating your account in the next page.
- Confirm once again that you want to deactivate your account after selecting your reason.
- You will receive an email, Click Yes if you still want to delete your account.
- You will successfully delete after following the procedure above.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.