Safe-mail is a highly secure communication, storage, sharing and distribution system for the Internet. It provides email, instant messaging, data distribution, data storage and file sharing tools in a suite of applications that enable businesses and individuals to communicate and store data with privacy and confidence.
Every application is secured by state-of-the-art encryption ensuring the highest level protection and privacy to users. Within the overall system as with each application, security is not an add-on feature but has been designed in to the fundamental architecture of the system.
Safe-Mail.net Account Registration
- Visit www.Safe-Mail.net on the official homepage.
- Then click on the registration button.
- Enter your current email address in the spaces provided, once the registration page appears
- Enter your Phone mobile number and your country.
- Your account mail and password of your choice is also nedded.
- Select the number of needed accounts.
- Once you are done with all this information you can click on the ‘SUBMIT BUTTON” to Complete safe mail register.
How To Login Safe-Mail.net
- Visit www.Safe-Mail.net
- Enter your email address.
- Password and user interface.
- Click on “SIGN IN” button to complete login.
Features Of Safe-Mail.net
- Scheduler with secure sharing facility enabling users’ schedulers to be securely exported and imported between Safe-mail users
- Secure Message Boards (Bulletin Boards) enabling users to open and administer their own bulletin boards.
- Brief Case – document sharing with version control enabling users to securely collaborate in the construction of documents and project planning
- Strong state-of-the-art data encryption (Patent Pending) giving the most powerful protection to the storage of users’ data content.
- 100% PKI compatibility providing unequalled privacy to Safe-mail users when communicating with each other and with non-Safe-mail users.
- IMAP compatibility to enable standard mail clients to drive Safe-mail resources
- S/MIME compatibility permits secure communication to/from non-Safe-mail servers
- Flexible login methods utilizing not only pass-phrases but also smart cards, dongles, biometrics and pin numbers.
- Back-Office for administering domain operation, users’ accounts and usage reporting.
- Feature-rich secure e-mail system including security of attachments providing private end-to-end email communication among Safe-mail users and between Safe-mail users and non-Safe-mail users.
- Support of different and multiple UDIs and Languages
- SDK will be available to enable development of additional and specific functional components
- All messages are registered and tracked with read receipt so that users know when their emails are delivered and opened by recipients.
- Address Book with secure grouping and sharing facility so that users’ private address books may be securely exported and imported between Safe-mail users.
- Folders and nesting of sub-folders enabling users to organize archived data content.
- User level Authentication facility enabling users to filter communication and data access to specific user groups.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on