Spotify is an app that makes it easy to find the right music or podcast for every moment on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more. There are millions of tracks and episodes on Spotify. So whether you’re behind the wheel, working out, partying or relaxing, the right music or podcast is always at your fingertips. Choose what you want to listen to, or let Spotify surprise you.
You can also browse through the collections of friends, artists, and celebrities, or create a radio station and just sit back. Soundtrack your life with Spotify. Subscribe or listen for free. With Spotify users can be able to find the music they want to listen , book songs easily, you can be able to create your own playlist, earn rewards by inviting friends and other benefits.
Spotify Account Registration
Follow the Steps below to create your own Spotify account.
- Go to Spotify Sign Up page @ www.spotify.com
- Tap on Sign UP button on the homepage.
- Then fill in your details correctly on the registration form that appears on the screen. The details include email address, password, New username, Date of birth, gender.
- Then finally click on the Sign Up button to create your spotify account.
- If you are using Facebook then click on Spotifythe Sign Up button with facebook and enter your details.
Spotify Sign In | Spotify Account Login
Spotify Account Login
- Visit www.spotify.com
- Click on the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your Username or Email address.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the Login button to be logged to your account.
- If you are using facebook, click on Log In With Facebook to login successfully to your spotify account.
You can use your mobile phone to stream music from spotify by downloading the app from your playstore for that particular operating system, although the features will not be as rich as that of desktop software.
With these app, you can listen to music if you subscribe to spotify premium.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on