iMessages are texts, photos, or videos that you send to iOS devices and Macs over Wi-Fi or cellular-data networks. These messages are always encrypted and appear in blue text bubbles. To turn iMessage on or off, go to Settings then to Messages.
If you aren’t using iMessage, you can use SMS/MMS. These messages are texts and photos that you send to other cell phones or iOS devices. SMS/MMS messages aren’t encrypted and appear in green text bubbles on your device. You can use iMessage on Windows with these 3 methods below.
Ways To Successfully Use iMessage On Windows
Use A Free Emulator
- Go to ipadian2.com
- Then download the free emulator that is available there.
- Next, run the emulator.
- Accept their terms and conditions.
- Launch the iPadian software on your PC after the successful completiom of the installation process.
- On the search bar, enter iMessage and search.
- Then download the Apple messenger app and launch it.
- You can now access the iMessage on your Pc.
Use Chrome Remote Desktop
- First, make sure that you have mac with iMessage and Windows PC.
- Download Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop on both of your computers.
- Click on launch once the installation process of the application is completed.
- Then download Chrome Remote Desktop Host installer separately just on the Mac computer.
- Install it after the download is completed.
- You can now connect the two computers through the security code because Chrome Remote Desktop allows access to another computer’s apps and file securely through the Chrome browser and Chrome book.
Jailbreak Your iPhone
Before you do this, you need to understand the meaning of Jailbreak. Jailbreaking is a process of replacing your actual iOS version with new edited operating system that provides more flexibility than the stock one. Jailbreak allows you to change the look and feel of your iDevice. To have Jailbroken device means hat you have access to many custom add-ons, tweaks and apps that are not available in Apple’s official app store.
- First, install the software Cydia
- Get an app called Remote Messages in Cydia with $4 to set up a web based interface.
- You will be able to connect to this web based interface using your iPhones IP address found on the browser, following “333”.
- Note the software does not work for latest iOS version, iOS 12.
Do you have anything to add to this article? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.