What is SmarterMail ?
What you need to know before you choose to proceed with Smartermail Sign up. SmarterMail hosting/smartermail webmail is an award winning mail and collaboration server that easily meets the needs of any sized business, from the individual proprietor to large corporations and enterprise organizations. There are other emails service that serves as smartermail alternative like Yahoo mail, Office 365, Google mail, Mail.ru and so on.
SmarterMail is a scalable business email server that meets the needs of small businesses, enterprise organizations and web hosts and ISPs with thousands of domains and millions of users.
Smartermail webmail has the following features;
- A mobile interface ideally suited for smartphones.
- A rich webmail interface optimized for desktops, tablets and “phablets”
- Advanced synchronization with third-party email clients (Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.) and mobile devices (Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Windows Phones, etc.).
- An integrated instant live messaging system that can be used right from the Web interface or integrated with third-party products like Adium, Pidgin or IM+ Detailed reporting at the mailbox, domain and system levels.
- Full collaboration and groupware features (shared contacts, calendars, tasks and notes)
- File storage
- Optional add-ons for Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, Exchange Web Services, Message Sniffer, Cyren Premium Antispam and Cyren Zero-hour Antivirus
- Email and chat archiving, ideal for complicancy requirements
- Intrusion detection/preventio
- Structured and multi-layered antispam and antivirus tools included at no additional charge And more…
ALSO SEE : Open New Yahoo Mail Account Free
Here is a smartermail free guide to an easy way to set up smartermail new email users to your domain account using smartermail interface. Before you can proceed with this smartermail setup guide, ensure you already have undergone smartermail sign up for smartermail new account. For challenges about your smartermail account, contact smartermail support team for assistance.
Note that, adding new user email can only be done through the admin login as only the admin has the privilege to add new user email. You can contact your administrator if you are having issues logging into your admin account or if you have issues with your login details. This guide is applicable on both old and new smartermail interface.
Set Up New Email Users In SmarterMail | Smartermail Login
- Enter your domain name on your browser like for example (http://mail.domainname.com). replace domainname with your domain name.
- Login to your smartermail admin account using your admin smartermail login details.
- On the options at the left-side bar, select “settings”.
- A list of folders will come up. Expand the folder bearing the name “Domain setting”. Note that, if you didn’t see this folder “Domain setting” that means you are not logged in as an admin.
- Select Users from the list of option provided when you expand domain setting.
- A new window will open on your right-hand side for users. There you will see options like (New, Edit, Delete and so on)
- Click on the “New” to proceed to adding new email user.
- A form for creating new user email will pop up. Fill out the form with the information needed for the new account.
- Take note of the following while filling the form;
Display name : the name that will appear on outgoing mail as senders name.
Time zone : Adjust the time zone to your time zone. Very important, for time update.
Mailbox size limit : set this to the size of your desired limit for the user.
- Click on “Save” button to create the user with a default email setting.
- Done. You are now a smartmail pro users.
ALSO SEE : Gmail New Email Account Registration
Was this Helpful? Kindly leave a comment below on smartermail, free to as Questions. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on.