Zoho mail is a company that provides marketing and customer relationship tools. Zoho mail provides free domain specific email options. Follow the steps below to learn an easy way to create Zoho mail registration and how to set up your own domail email address usong Zoho mail.
RELATED POST: Cogeco WebMail Login | Cogeco Sign In Procedure
Zoho Mail Sign Up Process
- Visit Zoho mail sign up page @ https://www.zoho.com/mail/
- Choose the personal email option to sign up for Zoho mail personal account on the homepage.
- Then enter your username as your email ID example firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your password in the space provided.
- Enter your first and last name in the space provided.
- Type in your phone number correctly, then re-enter it again in the space provided.
- Click on the red button that says “SIGN UP FOR FREE”.
- A verification code will be sent to you on the phone number which you provided.
- Finally, enter the code sent to you in the verification code box provided and then click on Verify code.
Proceduree To Sign Up Zoho Mail Business Account
- Go to Zoho mail business sign up page.
- Choose the package which you want such as Standard, Pro or Enterprise.
- On the registration page, add your existing domain name to set up your domain address.
- Then fill the sign up form by provided your personal information like your Name, Administrator Accound and mobile number.
- Confirm Mobile phone and select a password.
- Finally, click on Sign Up button to complete Zoho account registration.
NB: To login to your Zoho mail account, all you need is your login details which include Username ID and password.